- A church is fundraising to build a National Pro Life Memorial and International Life Center in Wichita, Kansas — a distasteful suggestion considering Wichita is the city where abortion provider Dr. George Tiller was murdered by an anti-abortion extremist in May 2009. [KansasCity.com]
- On the domestic abuse allegations against Atlanta megachurch pastor Creflo Dollar, who is accused of beating his teenaged daughter. [Crunk Feminist Collective]
- On how the pay gap between men and women in the workplace increases with age. [Huffington Post]
- Connecticut recently declared abortion to be an essential health benefit that will be mandated in the health care model it is required to establish under Obama’s health care reform law. [CT Mirror]
- Feminist video artist Anita Sarkeesian of Feminist Frequency is getting harassed on YouTube for trying to raise money via Kickstarter to make a video about tropes about women in video games. [The Mary Sue]
- Why has the cervical cancer screening rate in England hit a 10-year low? [Daily Mail UK]
- Why aren’t China’s female astronauts getting any fanfare? [New York Times]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.