Church Wants To Build “Pro-Life” Memorial In Wichita
- A church is fundraising to build a National Pro Life Memorial and International Life Center in Wichita, Kansas — a distasteful suggestion considering Wichita is the city where abortion provider Dr. George Tiller was murdered by an anti-abortion extremist in May 2009. [KansasCity.com]
- On the domestic abuse allegations against Atlanta megachurch pastor Creflo Dollar, who is accused of beating his teenaged daughter. [Crunk Feminist Collective]
- On how the pay gap between men and women in the workplace increases with age. [Huffington Post]
- Connecticut recently declared abortion to be an essential health benefit that will be mandated in the health care model it is required to establish under Obama’s health care reform law. [CT Mirror]
- Feminist video artist Anita Sarkeesian of Feminist Frequency is getting harassed on YouTube for trying to raise money via Kickstarter to make a video about tropes about women in video games. [The Mary Sue]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.