Anna Wintour For UK Ambassador?
- Rumor has it Vogue editor Anna Wintour is being considered by President Obama for an ambassadorship to the UK as a “thank you” for her support. It’s probably bullshit, though. [Styleite]
- Zac Efron and Lily Collins are dunzo. Quick, scoop him up fast, ladies! [US Weekly]
- Could there possibly be anything juicy in an unauthorized tell-all about Adele? She seems like such a straight arrow. [PopCrush]
- Always-up-to-something David Arquette had a Bar Mitzvah in Israel’s Western Wall this weekend at the age of 41. Um, mazel tov? [Celebrity Cafe]
- Check out this great interview with our own Amelia on Her Social Network! [Her Social Network]
- Lance Bass from *NSYNC is developing a reality show for Lifetime where celebs sell their own crap at yard sales. This could either be lame or totally awesome. [Celebrity Cafe]
- Sherri Shepherd from “The View” filed a police report and is threatening to press charges after some asshat on Twitter tweeted a rape threat. [Madame Noire]
- How air conditioning (or lack thereof) affects your dating life. [How About We]
- Ranking ’90s TV boyfriends in order of worst to best. [Flavorwire]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
Image via Getty