Will Matthew McConaughey Wear A Shirt At His Wedding This Weekend?
- “Magic Mike” star Matthew McConaughey and his fiancée Camila Alves are allegedly getting married this weekend in Texas. The couple has one very glam daughter named Vida and one son named Levi. Serious question: Will the groom wear a shirt? Or a cowboy hat? And will he play the bongos? [Celebrity Cafe]
- Lindsay Lohan had a car crash on the Pacific Coast Highway today. She rear-ended an 18-wheeler, which she claims cut her off. Stay tuned for more details and “rear-ended” puns. [NYmag.com]
- Britney Spears allegedly copes with ADHD, or attention deficit hyperactivity disorder [Like me! — Editor], but given her other mental health and drug issues has been told by doctors not to take Adderall or Ritalin. Sticky wicket, Brit. [PopCrush]
- “True Blood” cocktails aren’t as gross as they could be. [Betty Confidential]
- Do you need a special occasion for “in the butt”? [The Gloss]
- Seersucker season is officially upon us. Here’s an open letter to enthusiasts/abusers. [Racked]
- The “Car Talk” dudes on NPR are retiring. Your dad will be upset. Or maybe you will be upset. [NPR]
- Disneyland Paris is building a “Ratatouille” ride, if you want small children sitting in the dark with rats. [The Daily What]
- Jennifer Aniston parodies her empty womb in a new Smartwater campaign. Love that she has a sense of humor. [Crushable]
- Seven Father’s Day gifts with multiple uses. Hey, Dad will appreciate that! [Modern Man]
- Kate Middleton wore $75 fake diamond earrings (cubic zirconia) to the Queen’s Jubilee services. How … common. [US Weekly]
- Remember, daters: pet peeves are not the same thing as dealbreakers. [How About We]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.