A Heinous Testicle Crime & Labeling Your Sexual Orientation May Be Bad For Your Health
- We’ve got a criminal testicle squeezer on our hands. Oh boy. This woman squeezed a man’s testicle OUT of his scrotum. I didn’t even know that was possible. [Huffington Post]
- If you have kids and they happen to walk in on you in the middle of the act, what should you do? Spray them with Naptime! Or there are other, more productive ways to handle it. [The Stir]
- There’s a new kind of facial. And it involves champagne. That doesn’t sound half bad. [College Candy]
- A new study found that labeling your sexual orientation may be bad for a woman’s health. Interesting. [Your Tango]
- Pizza and prostitution. This NYC pizza parlor probably got the idea from the Hot Dog Stripper. [LA Weekly]
- In honor of Pride month, here is a list of the best gay sex scenes in mainstream movies. Starting with “Brokeback Mountain.” As Winona would say, “Beeepppp!” [Em & Lo]
- Prepare to laugh. Here are some tips for men about how to tell a woman she’s bad in bed. #1: Fake an illness. Yup. That should solve the problem. [Ask Men]
- Do these things and you may find yourself in a sexual desert. Or do none of these things and still find yourself there. Ahem. [Your Tango]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.