Oops: Taylor Swift & John Mayer Have An Awkward Run-In
- Awkward! On Tuesday, literally the day before that Rolling Stone article came out in which John Mayer trashes his ex Taylor Swift, the pair ran into each other at a West Hollywood restaurant. A source tells Page Six that the staff was seating Swift near Mayer’s table when she “very visibly — in front of the entire restaurant — demanded to be moved to the other side” of the eatery. [New York Post]
- “Gossip Girl”‘s Leighton Meester won a lawsuit against her mother, claiming her mom used $7,500-a-month she sent to be used for her little brother’s “severe medical issues” on Botox, plastic surgery and hair extensions. Leighton is allegedly trying to get custody of her little brother as well. [Celebrity Cafe]
- Danica McKellar, the actress who played Winnie Cooper on “The Wonder Years,” has filed for divorce from her husband. [TMZ]
- Jim Carrey is defending himself against Jenny McCarthy’s accusations that he abandoned her 10-year-old autistic son after the couple split after a five-year relationship. “I will always do what I believe is in the best interest of Evan’s well being,” Carrey said in a statement. “It’s unfortunate that Evan’s privacy is not being considered. I love Evan very much and will miss him always.” [New York Daily News]
- “Real Housewives” star Gretchen Rossi and her dude Slade Smiley are reportedly dunzo. [Daily Mail UK]
- What your bookshelf says about you on a date. [How About We]
- The boys in One Direction are expected to make $15 million each — each! — for an upcoming concert doc. Isn’t there a recession going on out there? [PopCrush]
- Kanye West supposedly wants to Kim Kardashian to hurry up her divorce from Kris Humphries so they can elope. [Life & Style]
- Simon Doonan and Jonathan Adler talk home decorating. Squee! [Racked]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.