Enquirer Claims John Travolta Had Six-Year Relationship With Male Pilot
- The National Enquirer is claiming John Travolta had a six-year-long relationship with his male-copilot Doug Gotterba during the 1980s. This dish comes courtesy of Travolta’s former secretary, who is supposedly the first ex-employee to publicly say the actor is gay. We suppose John Travolta’s camp will deny, deny, deny, as they’ve been doing all along. [Celebitchy]
- Miley Cyrus’ engagement ring sure is purdy. Take a look. [People]
- Nigella Lawson and Anthony Bourdain are teaming up for a new cooking competition show on ABC. That’s one thing TV doesn’t have enough of: cooking competition shows. [Eater]
- This chick got dumped because she owns a Tori Amos album. Dating: it’s a jungle out there. [The Gloss]
- Charlie Sheen, not that anyone cares, says he is not sober (no duh) and still wants to bone ex-wife Denise Richards. Sigh. Don’t we all? [Celebrity Cafe]
- The Miami Dolphins cheerleaders are the latest to cover “Call Me Maybe.” This meme is reaching peak saturation point! [PopDust]
- Babe Master School in Tel Aviv, I am highly suspicious of your claims to make any man a “babe magnet.” [Oddity Central]
- Uh oh: Mark-Paul Gosselaar is dissing “Saved By The Bell.” [The FW]
- Read this transcript from a TLC meeting and understand why “Toddlers & Tiaras” exists. [Crushable]
Image via WENN
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.