Drew Barrymore Is A Married Woman!
- A pregnant Drew Barrymore married her art dealer fiancé Will Kopelman this weekend in California. Guests included Cameron Diaz, Jimmy Fallon, and Reese Witherspoon. The bride wore Chanel and obviously we cannot wait to see the dress. Mazel tov, Drew! [People]
- New couple alert: Nick Jonas is dating a blond named Stephanie Leigh Schlund, a former “Price Is Right” model. This kid’s a modelizer in the making! [PopCrush]
- Brian McKnight’s raunchy YouPorn.com theme song is so dirty it has been pulled off the site’s YouTube channel. [TMZ]
- RIP humanity: a Los Angeles middle school dance will feature a VIP room only accessible to students who pay an extra $5. [Uptown Magazine]
- Kanye West is supposedly dictating Kim Kardashian’s outfits. Yuck. [PopCrush]
- Octomom is a stripper now? You’ve been warned West Palm Beach, Florida. [TMZ]
- Oprah is relaunching her book club after a two-year hiatus. Her first book will be Wild by Cheryl Strayed (AKA Sugar from The Rumpus!). [Essence]
- Singer Carly Simon will be publishing her memoirs with Random House and dish the dirt about her relationship with James Taylor. Cue a million “You’re So Vain” headlines. [New York Times]
- Andy Samberg, who recently announced he is leaving “SNL,” is headed to the BBC for a sitcom called “Cuckoo” about a lazy guy who marries a British girl. [NY Post]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
Image via Fame/Flynet