Drew Barrymore Is A Married Woman!
- A pregnant Drew Barrymore married her art dealer fiancé Will Kopelman this weekend in California. Guests included Cameron Diaz, Jimmy Fallon, and Reese Witherspoon. The bride wore Chanel and obviously we cannot wait to see the dress. Mazel tov, Drew! [People]
- New couple alert: Nick Jonas is dating a blond named Stephanie Leigh Schlund, a former “Price Is Right” model. This kid’s a modelizer in the making! [PopCrush]
- Brian McKnight’s raunchy YouPorn.com theme song is so dirty it has been pulled off the site’s YouTube channel. [TMZ]
- RIP humanity: a Los Angeles middle school dance will feature a VIP room only accessible to students who pay an extra $5. [Uptown Magazine]
- Kanye West is supposedly dictating Kim Kardashian’s outfits. Yuck. [PopCrush]
- Octomom is a stripper now? You’ve been warned West Palm Beach, Florida. [TMZ]
- Oprah is relaunching her book club after a two-year hiatus. Her first book will be Wild by Cheryl Strayed (AKA Sugar from The Rumpus!). [Essence]
- Singer Carly Simon will be publishing her memoirs with Random House and dish the dirt about her relationship with James Taylor. Cue a million “You’re So Vain” headlines. [New York Times]
- Andy Samberg, who recently announced he is leaving “SNL,” is headed to the BBC for a sitcom called “Cuckoo” about a lazy guy who marries a British girl. [NY Post]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
Image via Fame/Flynet
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.