Obviously John Edwards’ Mistress Unveiled Her New Tell-All Book Today
- What a coincidence! Yesterday a North Carolina jury found John Edwards not guilty of one charge and a mistrial of five other charges that he misused campaign funds to hide his pregnant mistress. Today, the ex-mistress herself Rielle Hunter announced her new tell-all memoir, What Really Happened: John Edwards, Our Daughter, and Me. Do you think she will explain that time she suggested the campaign release a statement saying she was abducted by aliens? Or tell us how she spent her $9,000-a-month allowance? [People]
- George Zimmerman, the Florida man who shot and killed unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin, has reportedly had his bail revoked and must turn himself in within 48 hours. It’s about time. [Miami Herald]
- “Star Wars” creator George Lucas announced he is heading towards retirement and appointed Kathleen Kennedy as the co-chair of Lucasfilm. [USA Today]
- Hugh Hefner’s let his ex-fiancée Crystal Harris move back into the Playboy Mansion and presumably they’re back together, too? Life is weird. [Celebrity Cafe]
- Pregnant Snooki returned to the “Jersey Shore” beach house in Seaside Heights for filming, for who-the-fuck-knows-what reason. She can’t drink. She can’t hot tub. She probably can’t even GTL! [TMZ]
- An arcade game that dispenses beer? Sounds like a recipe for never leaving the house. [Modern Man]
- Arya Stark from “Game of Thrones” took the “cinnamon challenge.” Kids these days. [Crushable]
- Bigamy charges from the state of Utah have been dropped against “Sister Wives” husband Kody Brown, who has four wives. [US Weekly]
- A doctor explains whether any woman can ejaculate. We’re listening … [Em & Lo]
- 17 sweet denim pieces for girly girls that don’t bring to mind Britney Spears circa 1999. [Racked]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.