Christian Bale’s Ex-Assistant Pens Tell-All Book
- Christian Bale’s ex-assistant and publicist Harrison Cheung has published a tell-all book about the actor filled with all sorts of wack information, like how Bale allegedly once suggested they kill a fan who was bothering him at his home. “A screwdriver thrust thru the eyeball into the brain prevents any screaming,” the actor wrote his assistant in a fax. Cheung also wrote, “It only took me five years of therapy to get past my Bale years. My therapist would describe my condition as post-traumatic stress disorder.” Fun times. [Huffington Post]
- Justin Bieber ran into a glass wall backstage at a Paris concert and passed out for 15 seconds. A doctor said it was only a mild concussion and he returned to the stage to finish his set. [Betty Confidential]
- Brooke Mueller has checked into rehab for the second time in six months, after an alleged four-day-long drug binge with ex-husband Charlie Sheen. The couple has three-year-old twins, Bob and Max. Get it together, people. [Celebuzz]
- Urban Outfitters debuted a bunch of Mitt Romney tee shirts for the hipster who is “too legit to Mitt.” [Refinery 29]
- “Bath salts” have been in the news in recent days after a mentally ill man in Florida took them and attacked and ate the face of a homeless guy. But what are “bath salts”? (And no, I’m not talking about the kind you put in your tub.) [The Daily Beast]
- 10 secretly sexy books for the woman who wants to read 50 Shades Of Grey, but is afraid of getting weird looks. [Gurl]
- How to improve phone sex without saying a thing. [Em & Lo]
- You guys: The “Fraggle Rock” movie is actually happening! [AV Club]
- Help name this adorable baby otter. Squeee! [BuzzFeed]
- Today is National Doughnut Day? Where can you get free donuts? [TIME]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
Image via WENN
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.