John Edwards Slithers Out Of Jail Time, Found Not Guilty
- What in the what what: John Edwards was found not guilty on one count today in his campaign finance trial over whether he illegally used $1 million in funds to hide his extramarital affair and pregnant mistress. The North Carolina jury was deadlocked on the other five counts, resulting in a mistrial. Is this man the slipperiest bastard in the universe or what? [NYMag.com]
- P. Diddy’s son Justin Combs was awarded a $54,000 football scholarship to UCLA. Critics say the son of one of the wealthiest performers in the world should give back the cash and let it go to a more needy student. [Uptown Magazine]
- “Bachelorette” Emily Maynard’s wardrobe cost how much? [Betty Confidential]
- Ronnie from “Jersey Shore” released a single called “How The F**k We Gettin’ Home.” It’s an auto-tune-alicious song about drunk driving, including lyrics like “We don’t take it easy / Someone take my keys please / I don’t think I’m able to drive.” It’s as bad as it sounds. No. Worse. [TMZ]
- What to do if you are having erotic dreams about your boss. Eeek. [Em & Lo]
- The London home in which Amy Winehouse died last year is being put on the market by her family. [The Hollywood Gossip]
- What are the weirdest celebrity beauty indulgences — and their DIY alternatives for us regular folk? [Refinery 29]
- Dr. Ruth brought her adorable granny sex advice to “The Today Show.” The 84-year-old thinks texting is the devil and that women should read sexually explicit books. Also, she’s releasing her own line of wine. Please send us some, Dr. Ruth! [MSNBC]
- Spring cleaning your closet? Here’s how to consign your old clothes. [Already Pretty]
- If shoes are a window into your sex life, here’s what your summer shoes say about who your summer hookup is going to be. [The Gloss]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
Image via Getty
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.