Morning Quickies: Cynthia Nixon Marries Her Girlfriend!
- “Sex & The City” star Cynthia Nixon married her longtime girlfriend Christine Marinoni this weekend in New York, where same-sex marriage became legal last year. Congratulations! [Celebrity Cafe]
- Anne Hathaway’s shady ex-boyfriend Raffaello Follieri, who served four and a half years in prison for money laundering, was deported from the United States this weekend. [Betty Confidential]
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg and his new bride Priscilla Chan are honeymooning in Rome. [The Daily Beast]
- Oh, and by the way, somebody very unique walked Priscilla down the aisle … find out who! [The Gloss]
- Lindsay Lohan still owes $40,000 to a Vegas tanning salon. [TMZ]
- Seven grooming habits that might actually be harmful for your man’s health. [Modern Man]
- Mary J. Blige opens up about playing Nina Simone in a biopic of the singer. [Uptown Magazine]
- A new study claims women are fat today because we do less housework. Who financed this study, Rush Limbaugh? [Blisstree]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
Image via Flame/Flynet