Morning Quickies: Cynthia Nixon Marries Her Girlfriend!
- “Sex & The City” star Cynthia Nixon married her longtime girlfriend Christine Marinoni this weekend in New York, where same-sex marriage became legal last year. Congratulations! [Celebrity Cafe]
- Anne Hathaway’s shady ex-boyfriend Raffaello Follieri, who served four and a half years in prison for money laundering, was deported from the United States this weekend. [Betty Confidential]
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg and his new bride Priscilla Chan are honeymooning in Rome. [The Daily Beast]
- Oh, and by the way, somebody very unique walked Priscilla down the aisle … find out who! [The Gloss]
- Lindsay Lohan still owes $40,000 to a Vegas tanning salon. [TMZ]
- Seven grooming habits that might actually be harmful for your man’s health. [Modern Man]
- Mary J. Blige opens up about playing Nina Simone in a biopic of the singer. [Uptown Magazine]
- A new study claims women are fat today because we do less housework. Who financed this study, Rush Limbaugh? [Blisstree]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
Image via Flame/Flynet
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.