Evening Quickies: Dominic Monaghan Accuses “Lost” Co-Star Matthew Fox Of Beating Women
- Dominic Monaghan accused his former “Lost” co-star Matthew Fox of beating women up multiple times in some totally WTF tweets on Sunday. A random woman tweeted at Monaghan asking him to get Fox on Twitter. Monaghan replied to her, “he beats women. no thanks.” The woman then asked him, “I know it was wrong but what?! what about all those good times you had together?!” Then Monaghan responded, “How do you know we ever did. You don’t know either of us. He beats women. Not isolated incidents. Often. Not interested.” Not surprisingly, some folks on Twitter started trashing Monaghan for “defamation,” to which he replied, “It’s very difficult to sue someone for speaking the truth.” It’s unclear which women Monaghan is referring to specifically. But Matthew Fox was accused last year of climbing aboard a party bus, uninvited, and punching the female bus driver in the breasts and crotch when she tried to make him disembark. We’re going to watch this story closely. [Jezebel, TMZ]
- Queen Latifah attended a gay pride rally in Long Beach, California, this weekend, but didn’t exactly come out of the closet, if that’s what you were hoping would happen. [The Stir]
- Kim Kardashian attended Beyoncé’s Atlantic City concert this weekend. Hmm, do we think she was invited by Bey, or do we think Kim just showed up? [Celebrity Cafe]
- Whoa, check out these Swarovski crystal-encrusted Union Jack wedges. I guess they’re made for the shoe fiend who really loves England? [Betty Confidential]
- Scope out the first pic of “Sex & The City” star Cynthia Nixon’s pale green Carolina Herrera wedding gown. So. Gorge. [People]
- In the event that her husband is packed off to prison, “Real Housewives of New Jersey” star Teresa Giudice is supposedly gunning for her own reality show on Bravo about life as a single mom. That sounds like … “Mob Wives.” [US Weekly]
- DIY wax recipes for hippie hair removal! [GOOD]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on TWitter at @JessicaWakeman.
Images via Twitter
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.