Female Pilot Tosses Passenger Off Plane For Sexist Comments
- A female pilot in Brazil tossed a passenger off her flight because he was making sexist comments about women’s ability to fly airplanes. As much as I understand her desire to kick him off, I wish she’d kept his bigoted ass on that flight and shown him how well she could fly a plane. Everyone is getting way too nuts on airplanes lately. [Feministing]
- Five things to know about the Paycheck Fairness Act, which got a renewed push this week. [Think Progress]
- Let’s check in on Navy women who serve on submarines two years after the decision to allow them. [ABC News]
- The NAACP announced its support this week for same-sex marriage. [MSNBC]
- Here’s a scary piece on how the anti-abortion group Americans United For Life writes draft legislation to restrict women’s reproductive rights. [Guardian UK]
- Trans rights activists are thrilled that official rules have loosened to make it easier for people to change their gender. [New York Times]
- Two Arab women in the United Arab Emirates are getting attention for their Twitter complaints about Western women’s more revealing style of dress. [AFP]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.