Morning Quickies: John Travolta’s Lawyers Allegedly Offered Masseur $125K To Shut Up
- John Travolta’s legal team offered $125,000 in hush money to a Georgia-based masseur (the second accuser) who claimed recently that he was sexually assaulted by the actor, The New York Daily News reports. Travolta’s lawyer called the allegation of hush money “completely false” and called the accusations “ridiculous.” [NY Daily News]
- Jennifer Lopez has reportedly sold a reality TV show to the Oxygen network based around her 25-year-old boyfriend Caspar Smart. J.Lo hired Caspar to choreograph her upcoming tour and the show will focus on him “whip[ping] the other backup dances her into shape.” Jennifer, go watch the entire series of Britney Spears and K-Fed’s show “Chaotic and get back to us! [New York Post]
- Meet “Biggest Loser” trainer Jillian Michaels’ two new adopted kids: her daughter Lukensia and her son Phoenix. [People]
- Katy Perry and boyfriend Robert Ackroyd from Florence + The Machine are dunzo. [PopDust]
- Chris Brown fans might be the worst people in the world: they’ve been sending death threats to model Chrissy Teigan (John Legend’s fiancée) after she dared to criticize his Billboard Music Awards performance over Twitter. [Madame Noire]
- New couple alert! Alison Brie from “Community” and “Mad Men” is dating actor Dave Franco, who is James Franco’s little brother. [US Weekly]
- Is the problem with BDSM erotica 50 Shades Of Grey, other than the awful writing, that it isn’t even sexy? [The Atlantic Wire]
- Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan won a Peabody Award for a documentary they produced called “Earth Made of Glass,” about the
19841994 Rwandan genocide. I had no idea they even did this. These two might be my new favorite celebrity couple! [Celebrity Cafe]
- One of the superheroes from Marvel Comics is going to have a same-sex wedding. Which one will it be? [The FW]
- Twelve amazing notes confiscated by a middle school teacher over the years. [BuzzFeed]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.