Memorial Day weekend is next weekend, and if you’re going somewhere — and hell, even if you’re not — you’re going to probably want some new travel products so you don’t have to schlep around your full size bottle of Pantene or whatever. With that in mind, we’ve picked some of our all-time favorite travel products — the stuff you’ll want to stock up on so that you can look so fresh and so clean on your out-of-town jaunts. We’ve included everything from face washes and flat irons to dry shampoos — so you can look like you wash your hair, even when you haven’t.
Clockwise from top left:
- Contains all of our favorite M + G products, in tiny sample sizes. [Malin + Goetz Essential Starter Kit, $30]
- A flat iron that fits perfectly in a carry-on bag. [One Styling Flat Iron, $30]
- Davines fabulous NouNou line of shampoos and conditioners, all in easy-to-pack travel sizes. [Davines NouNou Shampoo and Conditioner, $9.50 each]
- Holds your make up on all day (and night) long. [Urban Decay All Nigther Long Lasting Make Up Setting Spray, $12]
- A complete set from Korres that uses the high levels of Vitamin C in the rose to brighten and hydrate. [Korres Wild Rose Regimen Kit, $39.50]
- It contains all of our Bliss favorites. [Bliss Sinkside Six-Pack Bath and Body Traveling Kit, $17.50]
Clockwise from top left.
- Argan Oil is a miracle product that will make your skin feel soft, smooth and refreshed. [Josie Maran Cleanse and Protect Argan Oil Set, $20]
- The perfect tiny-sized tin of moisturizer. [Nivea Travel Tin, $1.99]
- A travel-size hairspray that holds in humid conditions. [Alterna Bamboo Smooth Anti-Humidity Hairspray, $18]
- For more glamorous hair, try this dry texturizing spray and invisible dry shampoo. [Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray, $19.50]
- Creates volume at the root and rids the scalp of impurities. [Jonathan Green Rootine Dry Shampoo Brush On Hair Powder, $19]
- A travel kit that tames curly hair on the go. [DevaCurl Trial + Travel Kit, $29.95]