Morning Quickies: Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg & Priscilla Chan Married!
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg married his longtime girlfriend Priscilla Chan this weekend at their Palo Alto, California home. One hundred guests thought they were arriving for a party to celebrate Chan’s graduation, but actually attended a wedding which had been secretly planned for months! [The FW]
- Bee Gees singer Robin Gibb died this weekend at age 62 after a battle with cancer. [Celebrity Cafe]
- “Carnivale” actor Nick Stahl is no longer missing, his wife reports. The actor has checked into rehab after disappearing earlier this month, allegedly on a drug binge. [People]
- Rapper Lil Wayne has been accused of having someone in his entourage beat up a fan with a skateboard after the man kept pestering him to take a picture on May 3. [PopCrush]
- Important tips on love, career and false eyelashes from the novels written by reality TV stars. Er, ghostwritten for, I should say. [BuzzFeed]
- Model Lily Cole says she was bullied as a kid for being a ginger. (That’s British for redhead!) [The Sun UK]
- Let’s face it, in 15 years Sophia Grace and Rosie are going to be on “Celebrity Rehab.” [Crushable]
- Chace Crawford hired a stripper to give co-star Anna Kendrick a lapdance for her birthday while they were shooting “What To Expect When You’re Expecting.” [Us Weekly]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.