Evening Quickies: Naya Rivera Pole Dancing Video Leaks
- Long before she was on “Glee,” 20-year-old Naya Rivera appeared on Spike TV in a pole-dancing segment of “Wild World Of Spike” called “Every Daddy’s Worst Nightmare.” Dressed like a school girl. And flashing her ta-tas. Oh, Naya, I knew I liked you! Watch the NSFW video at the link. [Perez Hilton]
- The preview for “The Carrie Diaries” is finally out! AnnaSophia Robb pulls off the young Carrie Bradshaw really convincingly. It’s official: I’m already a fan of this show. [TV Fanatic via Celebrity Cafe]
- The National Enquirer has reported that Raven-Symoné is living with her girlfriend, AzMarie Livingston, a former contestant on “America’s Next Top Model.” [My favorite model from this season! So hot. — Editor] This prompted Raven to tweet, “I’m living my PERSONAL life the way I’m happiest. I’m not one, in my 25 year career to disclose who I’m dating, and I shall not start now. My sexual orientation is mine, and the person I’m datings to know. I’m not one for a public display of my life.” You tell ‘em, Raven. [People]
- In honor of Tina Fey’s birthday, here’s 10 amazing Liz Lemon GIFs! [Crushable]
- Do men really care about their partner’s flexibility? (I hope not.) [Em & Lo]
- “Community” cutie Donald Glover was seen on the set of “Girls,” which is currently filming its season season. Please, let him be someone’s hot boyfriend so we can watch him have sex? [ScreenCrush]
- Stupid people on Twitter thought Mark Summer, the host of “Double Dare,” died yesterday. [The FW]
- Also, Donna Summer’s family released an official statement about her death. The Queen of Disco died yesterday at age 63 of cancer. [PopCrush]
- You’ll probably be going to a lot of weddings this season, but you probably won’t see any wedding gowns that look like these freakshows. [The FW]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.