Morning Quickies: “The Mindy Project” Looks Soooo Good
- Check out a first look at Mindy Kaling’s new show, “The Mindy Project,” coming to Fox this fall on Tuesday nights. Mindy plays a smart, funny OB-GYN who sometimes makes an ass of herself while drunk and prays before dates … hmm, just like me. I am so going to watch the shit out of this show. [Flavorwire]
- It’s official: Britney Spears and Demi Lovato have finally signed on as “X Factor” judges. [PopCrush]
- Kim Kardashian says her Kanye West relationship won’t be a big part of “Keeping Up With The Kardashians.” You mean Kimye are going to be discreet? [Celebrity Cafe]
- Ever wondered the legal names of stars like Cee Lo and Nicki Minaj? [Uptown Magazine]
- “Big Bang Theory” actor Simon Helberg and his wife welcomed their first child earlier this month, a baby girl named Adeline. Congratulations! [Stupid Celebrities]
- Getting oral sex is the absolute worst time to fart. [Gurl]
- Trans fashion model Lea T has made her first runway appearance after undergoing gender reassignment surgery. [Styleite]
- This dude spent $60,000 trying to get his puggle back from his ex-girlfriend. It must have been a pretty damn cute puggle. [NYmag.com]
- Behold, the most passive-aggressive breakup text ever. I think he meant to send that to her. [Gawker]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.