- Records from John Edwards’ 2008 campaign introduced into court today showed that the candidate’s mistress, Rielle Hunter, received a lavish $9,000-a-month cash allowance in an attempt to keep her pregnancy hidden. Whoa. Screw this “having a career” thing. I am going to go get knocked up by a sleazy politician. [ABC News]
- The first masseur to file a sexual misconduct lawsuit against John Travolta has dismissed the lawsuit. The man known as “John Doe #1″ claimed Travolta groped him in Los Angeles on a date that the actor was clearly in New York City. The masseur admits the error — hence he’s dismissing the lawsuit — but claimed he will still pursue the case. [Celebrity Cafe]
- Pregnant Snooki gave up tanning for her baby (and presumably booze as well). [The Gloss]
- Religious extremists in Indonesia have forced Lady Gaga to cancel a sold-out June 3 concert, calling her the “envoy of the devil’s child.” Gentlemen, I think you might be overreacting. [PopCrush]
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley have revealed the name of their newly adopted daugther: Adalaide Marie Hope. [US Weekly]
- E-commerce site Piperlime has opened up its first brick-and-mortar storefront. [New York Girl Style]
- Puppy cam footage shows life from the point-of-view of a puppy! [The FW]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.