Evening Quickies: Will John Travolta Financially Settle With Masseurs?
- The second man to accuse John Travolta of sexual assault has agreed to settle matters privately behind closed doors, Radar Online reports. The anonymous masseur, who claims Travolta assaulted him during a massage session in Atlanta this January, could stand to win a financial settlement from such a mediation. Regardless of the outcome, all witness statements, transcripts and depositions would be kept sealed and out of the public eye. [Radar Online]
- Did Seventeen magazine Photoshop the bejeezus out of “Modern Family” star Sarah Hyland on its cover? [Crushable]
- Kanye West was invited to Kourtney Kardashian’s baby shower this weekend, but baby daddy Scott Disick was MIA. The gossip rags are going to be breathless. [Celebrity Cafe]
- Surely you need to know all about the man who attempted to set the Guinness World Record for fist pumping so you can stay clear of him? [The FW]
- Pauly D from “Jersey Shore” planning to shill a line of vodka-based cocktails called REMIX for all your pre-gaming needs. [TMZ]
- Russell Simmons defended Rihanna from being the victim of a double standard against very sexual, independent women. Simmons said, “You can’t be mad that she was seen walking out of Ashton Kutcher’s house late one night, cause you know if you were seen walking out of Adriana Lima’s house late one night, you would be in the studio the next day rapping about it. I mean, you all got like 50 girls in your videos drooling over you and you dissing Rihanna?” Yup, this is all SO TRUE. [ONTD]
- LeAnn Rimes is considering a restraining order against “RHOBH” star Brandi Glanville (her husband’s ex-wife) after Glanville told a gossip magazine that she once saw Rimes holding her child at a soccer game and “really thought I was going to physically hurt her.” [Celebuzz]
- Beyoncé is being sued for allegedly telling a game developer she would help them make her video game about her, but backed out on the last minute. [PopCrush]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
Image via Getty