Morning Quickies: John Travolta Accused Of Sexual Assault By Third Man
- A third man has accused John Travolta of a sexual assault, following two lawsuits filed earlier this week by two unnamed masseurs that say the actor came onto them sexually during a session. The latest accuser, Fabian Zanzi, said Travolta assaulted him in 2009 when Zanzi met him while working with VIP guests on a Royal Caribbean cruise ship. Zanzi said Travolta asked for a massage and offered him $12,000 to have sex. [Daily Mail UK]
- Giulina Rancic, who is expecting her first child via a surrogate, talks baby names. [Celebrity Cafe]
- Adele is uncomfortable with fame and sometimes dresses up incognito and walks around London, hoping not to be spotted by fans. [PopCrush]
- Carmen Electra and her fiancé are dunzo. [Stupid Celebrities]
- Why are some celebs, including Christy Turlington Burns, boycotting Mother’s Day this year? [iVillage]
- How to cry in public without everybody staring at you. [Gurl]
- Six things mothers-in-law love to hear. I’m guessing “I’m pregnant with grandchildren” is one of them? [How About We]
- Leave it to JWoww to tell Bristol Palin to STFU about her hypocrisy on President Obama’s support for gay marriage, seeing as it’s not traditional. She tweeted, “Bristol should keep her uneducated, ignorant mouth shut. If you’re living in the past you wouldn’t have a kid without marriage. Hypocrite. It’s 2012! My best friend will get married one day and not just have civil union with his man. Stop hating people.” Yup, co-sign. [US Weekly]
- How to curb impulse shopping! Oh man, I need to read this. [Already Pretty]
- Meet teen rapper Kitty Pryde who’s blowing up YouTube with a song called “Okay Cupid.” [Crushable]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
Image via Getty
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.