Evening Quickies: Whitney Houston’s Family Gets A Reality Show
- Surviving relatives of the late Whitney Houston — her daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown and mom Cissy Houston — are getting their own Lifetime reality show, “The Houston Family Chronicles.” No word yet on how Bobbi Kristina’s alleged drug problem or her boyfriend/”adopted brother” Nick Gordan will factor in, if at all. Anyone else feel like this is waaaay too soon? [Uptown Magazine]
- The breastfeeding mom who covered TIME magazine this week, Jamie Lynne Grumet, took to the “Today Show” this morning to explain the controversial image. [The FW]
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes were seen strolling hand-in-hand around New York City. It’s a good thing Amelia’s in Mexico, where she doesn’t have to possibly witness this. [Celebrity Cafe]
- Did you know there’s lots of drama surrounding 50 Shades Of Grey author E.L. James and angry Twilight fan fiction readers who’ve turned on her? (50 Shades started out online as Bella and Edward fan fic.) [Crushable]
- Rappers do have a mushy side: here’s 10 hip hop songs about their mothers! [PopCrush]
- How adorable is Bruce Willis and Emma Heming’s new baby daughter, Mabel? [Stupid Celebrities]
- “Parks & Recreation” may have its head on the chopping block! Let us familiarize ourselves with the lost roles of the great Amy Poehler. [The Hairpin]
- People who wear flip flops in public make this blogger very, very upset. [The Gloss]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
Image via Getty
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.