Evening Quickies: Johnny Depp Denies Vanessa Paradis Split
- Johnny Depp finally publicly denied that he and longtime love Vanessa Paradis have split, as People magazine reported: “The rumors are not true. They are absolutely not true.” Vanessa denied the rumors herself a few months ago. I guess they’re not splitting up, then. We are so relieved! [Stupid Celebrities]
- Speaking of denials, Eva Longoria says the rest of the “Desperate Housewives” cast is not feuding with Teri Hatcher after all. [Celebrity Cafe]
- The estate of Jimmy Hendrix is none too pleased about the upcoming biopic starring Andre 3000. [Uptown Magazine]
- I’m digging that rainbow ponytail, Lady Gaga. [PopCrush]
- What’s Prince Charles doing reading the UK’s weather report?! Come on, Buckingham Palace. The royal who deserves more screen time is Prince Hot Ginge. [The FW]
- Courtney Stodden is wearing little more than lingerie while baking in the kitchen with her mama, as you do. [The Superficial]
- The owner of the City Tropics tanning salon that “Tanning Mom” likes to frequent says it’s not his tanning beds that made her crispy brown; he posits she must be using the sponge-on tan used by bodybuilders. [TMZ]
- Margarita versus sangria: which one is more healthy? [iVillage]
- Did you know there are beauty products that can actually help you sleep? [A New Mode]
- Prince Harry died! Don’t worry, just Prince Harry the pygmy hippo at a wildlife range in South Africa. [People]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
Image via Getty
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.