Evening Quickies: Teri Hatcher’s “Desperate Housewives” Castmates Leave Her Name Off Thank You Card
- Teri Hatcher didn’t attend the “Desperate Housewives” wrap party and her name was left off the card that Eva Longoria, Felicity Huffman, Marcia Cross and Vanessa Williams gave to the crew. Oooof. Come on now, ladies. That’s just mean. [Celebuzz]
- Rihanna partied so hard at the Met Ball she ended up at the hospital! And, this being RiRi, she tweeted pics of the adventure. [Crushable]
- Johnny Depp field a bunch of questions on Jimmy Kimmy’s show from Johnny Depp impersonators. That’s not creepy or weird or anything. [The FW]
- Joe Jonas and DJ Pauly D are joining that new dating show, “The Choice.” Hmm, Amelia was probably kidding when she wrote the show would probably only get a C-list “‘Jersey Shore’ cast member” … but she turned out to be right! [PopCrush]
- This fellow is very concerned about the amount of BJs he is getting. [Em & Lo]
- More fascinating details from the trial against Senator John Edwards: he consulted Sean Penn and Crash director Paul Haggis about how to deal with his mistress Rielle Hunter, a witness testified in court today. The witness said Edwards sent drafts of a public statement recognizing his illegitimate child seeking input. I, too, usually consult Sean Penn when I have personal problems. [People]
- Makeup time! Here’s how to get a jewel-toned smoky eye. [New York Girl Style]
- Everything you need to know about Girl Scout Cookie candy bars! [Jezebel]
- Hairstylist Vidal Sassoon died today at 83 in Los Angeles. [Huffington Post]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
Image via Celebuzz
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.