Evening Quickies: George Zimmerman Enters “Not Guilty” Plea
- George Zimmerman, the Florida man who shot and killed Trayvon Martin, was arraigned in court today and formally entered the plea of “not guilty.” Zimmerman’s plea was accepted and he will next appear in court August 8. He faces a charge of second-degree murder for shooting the unarmed 17-year-old black boy. [USA Today]
- Amanda Bynes had yet another minor traffic accident on Friday. Just last month, Bynes was busted for a DUI. Get it together, girl. [Celebrity Cafe, Betty Confidential]
- “Tanning Mom” Patricia Krentcil has her own action figure, natch. [The FW]
- Hankering for another Rebecca Black song? The “Friday” singer just debuted a new single and video for “Sing It.” [PopCrush]
- What is “nomophobia” and are you a sufferer? [Modern Man]
- A former bodyguard of Michael Jackson’s claims the singer was feuding so fiercely with his older brothers that he once ordered him to shoot his brother Randy if he came onto Jackson’s property. [TMZ]
- “The Voice” contestant Tony Lucca sang a version of Jay-Z’s “99 Problems” on Monday night, but Christina Aguilera complained the song — which repeatedly uses the word “bitch” — was “derogatory towards women.” [Celebrity Cafe]
- Have you watched Tina Fey do “Between Two Ferns” with Zach Galifianakis yet? Because you really should. [The Mary Sue]
- Let’s play Fuck, Marry, Kill with “Star Wars” characters! [The Gloss]
- Hair tutorial: how to give yourself a finger wave. [The Hairpin]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.