23 Kentucky Derby-Inspired Pickup Lines
Ever wonder how to hit on someone at The Kentucky Derby? These pickup lines are a safe bet:
1. I’m like the Kentucky Derby, the most exciting 2 minutes of your year.
2. Wanna get Kentucky Dirty?
3. I’ll be the boss and you can be my Secretariat.
4. You know what they say about women with large Derby hats…
5. I won’t shoot you when you’re old.
6. I know it’s a race, but let’s take our time to the finish.
7. You’ve got the superfecta key to my heart.
8. I’ll win if you show at my place.
9. Wanna see what length I can win by?
10. Let’s drink Mint Juleps and horse around.
11. Don’t make me go in circles for you.
12. I may be a long shot, but with the right trainer I could come from behind.
13. Forget this mob scene. Let’s go hit the hay together.
14. Want some of this Derby pie?
15. Wanna see my Jockeys?
16. Never tell me the odds, I know a winner when I see one.
17. I’d bet my last two dollars on you.
18. How’d you make out at the races? No seriously, show me.
19. Would you be mad if I wanted a photo finish?
20. When I said let’s, “Go for Gin” and “Foolish Pleasure” and never “Behave Yourself,” or have “Regret,” I was clearly listing past Kentucky Derby winners.
21. As a hot filly and a stud, we could make some Derby winners.
22. Are your pants in the Kentucky Derby? Annnnnnnd they’re off!
23. Those eyes. That smile. That body. You’re a Triple Crown winner.