Morning Quickies: Amanda Seyfried’s “Lovelace” Poster Is Out
- Whoa, that’s some intense hair you’ve got there on the official “Lovelace” poster, Amanda Seyfried. Anyone else so excited for this movie about “Deep Throat” porn actress Linda Lovelace to come out? [Pop Culture Brain]
- Uh oh. Which cast member from “Glee” fainted on the red carpet for the TV Academy of Arts? (Don’t worry — she’s OK.) [The Celebrity Cafe]
- Levi Johnston and his pregnant girlfriend will be naming their new baby girl — wait for it — Breeze Beretta Johnston. You’re naming your baby after a gun? [Evil Beet Gossip]
- Uggie, the doggie from “The Artist,” is writing his own memoir. [The FW]
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon’s twins celebrated their first birthday with custom-made French pastries in Paris. Of course they did. [Just Jared]
- Will Queen Latifah officially come out of the closet at the upcoming CA Gay Pride Festival? [Celebitchy]
- Why women deserve movies with “manic pixie dream guys.” [Nerve]
- Twenty-two superbly terrible athlete tattoos. [PopCrunch]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.