Evening Quickies: How Much Is Jessica Simpson’s New Baby Worth?
- Jessica Simpson’s newborn daughter Maxwell Drew Johnson could be worth $14 million in branding, if Jess decides to add new mom-and-baby products to her line, says an expert. And you know Jess is going to seize that opportunity. [Fox News]
- Rihanna tweeted raunchy pics of herself with exotic dancers at a strip club. Of course she did. [PopCrush]
- Rapper Wiz Khalifa has been busted with pot for the second time in 10 days. Dude, are you trying to go to jail? [The Celebrity Cafe]
- Fifteen baby animals celebrating Mother’s Day with their mommies. I repeat, baby animals! [The FW]
- Orange “tanning mom” Patricia Krentcil plead not guilty to child endangerment for allegedly bringing her five-year-old to the tanning salon. [People]
- Jared Followill of Kings of Leon is engaged to his 21-year-old model girlfriend, Martha Patterson. Congratulations! [People]
- Conservative college Bob Jones University expelled this dude nine days before graduation for watching “Glee.” [Crushable]
- What do men really think about cuddling? [Em & Lo]
- There are four bare asses and 2.5 bare boobs in Tom Ford’s new menswear lookbook. [Racked]
- Taylor Jacobson is still holding a grudge against former boss Rachel Zoe. Good. Rachel was a total beyotch. [Life & Style]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.