Morning Quickies: Kevin Jonas & Wife Land A Reality Show, “Married To Jonas”
- It’s “Newlyweds” redux: Kevin Jonas and his wife Danielle are the latest celeb couple to land a reality show about newly-married life. “Married To Jonas” will star the eldest Jonas brother and his wife about the struggles with “marrying into pop royalty.” As long as the super-hot one — that would be middle brother Joe Jonas [I prefer Nick, actually. — Editor] — gets some screen time, we are not offended by this. [Entertainment Weekly]
- Speaking of newlyweds, how did Prince William and Kate Middleton celebrate their first anniversary? [Celebrity Cafe]
- Julianne Moore has been offered the iconic mom role in the “Carrie” remake, which will star Chloe Moretz. [Deadline Hollywood]
- Beyoncé and her mama finally addressed those fake bump and surrogacy rumors. [PopCrush]
- Find out which 11-year-old will play the newest lead in “Annie” on Broadway! [Celebrity Cafe]
- Cinqo de Mayo is coming: here’s six easy, delicious cocktails for the occasion. [Betty Confidential]
- Be honest: some bathroom graffiti is pretty damn funny. [Modern Man]
- Incorporating yellow in your wardrobe is easier than you’d think. [Wander With Style]
- And you thought your breakup was bad: a dentist removed her ex-boyfriend’s teeth. [The Gloss]
- How to spring clean your closet in five easy piles. [Racked]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.