Evening Quickies: It’s A Girl For Maggie Gyllenhaal!
- Maggie Gyllenhaal gave birth to her second child, a baby girl named Gloria Ray, on April 19 in New York. Maggie and her husband Peter Sarsgaard also have a five-year-old daughter, Ramona. We bet Uncle Jake is adorable when he babysits! [Us Weekly]
- Bobby Brown sat down for his first interview since Whitney Houston’s death — find out what he had to say about her drug abuse. [The Celebrity Cafe]
- HBO renewed “Girls” and “Veep” for second seasons. Oh, good, now we can fight about “Girls” some more. [Huffington Post]
- Meanwhile, “Khloe and Lamar” may be no more: Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom “pulled the plug” on their reality show after two seasons because the couple wants to “take a breather,” the source explains. However, Odom’s rep denies the show has been cancelled. [The Celebrity Cafe]
- Wow, Jimmy Fallon’s “Saturday Night Live” audition is up on YouTube. He looks so young. And he can do a scary-wide range of celebrity impressions! [The FW]
- Justin Bieber explains how long is takes him to get his hair did. [PopCrush]
- A doctor explains how dudes can maintain the strength of an erection. I hope it works — knock on wood! [Em & Lo]
- Friends and former employees of Whitney Houston spoke anonymously to The Daily Beast for this sad expose of the late singer’s drug-addled life. “Drug sellers loved her, and everyone wanted to sell to her because she paid in cash,” said a friend. “She would spend thousands of dollars a week buying drugs and stockpile it in the house so she wouldn’t run out.” [The Daily Beast]
- Cheap date ideas that won’t make you look cheap. [Modern Man]
- Baby tarantulas are actually kind of cute. Who’d’ve thunk? [ZooBorns]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.