This Week In Sex: Mike And Ike’s Ad Campaign Is Too Gay & A Woman Kills A Man By Squeezing His Balls
- Tony Perkins, president of the Family Research Council, is going after Mike and Ikes for its new “gay divorce” ad campaign, which “sexualizes candy.” Um, I’ve known Mike and Ike were gay since middle school, but that didn’t stop me from enjoying them. [Nerve]
- Step aside Octomom, there’s a Nonomom about to pop. Yup, she’s got nine buns in the oven. [Newser]
- There’s a new reality show about the sex life of married people. The show will challenge them to have sex every day for a week to save their marriages. Sounds exciting? [The Stir]
- Find out how you might be engaging in prude shaming. [College Candy]
- These gay men got more women than most straight men do in a lifetime. I mean, what woman would say no to Rock Hudson or Mike and Ike? [Cracked]
- Here’s what you missed in the world of porn this week. [Em and Lo]
- There may be a “kink” gene left over from our animal days. [Your Tango]
- A woman in China killed a man by squeezing his testicles. The fight started over a parking spot. Whoa. [Huffington Post]
- Why getting lucky on a first date may not be a such great thing, scientifically speaking. [Ask Men]
- Here’s a guide for how to fondle his balls. DO NOT squeeze them until he dies like that Chinese woman did. [LA Weekly]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.