Morning Quickies: Sarah Michelle Gellar Is Pregnant!
- Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze Jr. are expecting their second child. Congratulations! [Celebrity Cafe]
- Can you believe Prince William and Kate Middleton married an entire year ago? Here’s their 10 cutest married moments. [Betty Confidential]
- Lindsay Lohan versus Liz Taylor: how do the hard-living actresses stack up? [Modern Man]
- New creepy rumor: did Taylor Swift get breast implants? [PopCrush]
- This chick isn’t a Colombian prostitute, but she did have a hookup with a Secret Service agent. [Betty Confidential]
- Licking your fingers, picking your teeth, and other nasty habits that turn someone off on a first date. Or any date. [How About We]
- How to wear the Japanese kimono jacket trend, which, by the way, I love. [New York Girl Style]
- Guess which former U.S. president is getting their very own HBO documentary? [Celebrity Gossip]
- Are you so over the Feminist Ryan Gosling meme? Then try Feminist Cthulhu (a mythical tentacled creature by sci fi writer H.P. Lovecraft) on for size. [The Jane Dough]
- Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was reportedly quite anxious to meet the inventor of Spanx, Sara Blakely, at the recent Time 100 gala. Hillary summoned the Spanx billionaire to her table and there two were “soon seen in deep conversation.” What do you suppose they chatted about? [NYMag.com]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.