Morning Quickies: Britney Spears’ Fiance Gets Conservatorship Of Her Affairs
- Britney Spears’ fiance Jason Trawick has been approved as conservator of her legal affairs. Her guy will share conservatorship with Brit’s father, Jamie Spears, and her lawyer, who can control her finances and business affairs. [Stupid Celebrities]
- “Sister, Sister” twin Tamara Mowry (now Mowry-Housley) is pregnant with her first child. Congratulations! [Uptown Magazine]
- Jennifer Aniston hates it when someone brings up Brangelina’s engagement. Surprise, surprise. [Us Weekly]
- Meanwhile, Jen’s BFF Chelsea Handler is still talking shit about Angelina Jolie. “You just know as a woman, when you see another woman, if that’s a woman you can trust,” Chelsea said. [Celebrity Cafe]
- Rapper Wiz Khalifa was cited for possession of a bag of weed at a hotel in Nashville after another guest complained about the smell. [Stupid Celebrities]
- Lindsay Lohan arrived late to the “Glee” set, where she’s been filming a guest appearance, after a late night out. Some things never change. [TMZ]
- One of the husbands on “The Real Housewives of Orange County” wants his wife Alexis to quit her job at the local Fox News station because he just doesn’t “see how this fits into being a wife and mother.” [The Stir]
- DIY time! Here’s how to decorate a boring wall. [Gurl.com]
- This woman found her lost dog while watching “The Today Show.” Aww. [The FW]
- Miley Cyrus and boyfriend Liam Hemsworth reportedly had a blowout fight after she danced on tables all night at a party. [Perez Hilton]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.