Morning Quickies: Kardashians To Clog The News Cycle For Three More Years
- The Kardashians are not going anywhere: they’ve signed a $40 million deal to stay with E! for another three years. Brace yourselves. [Celebrity Cafe]
- Octomom’s hairstylist made a formal complaint to police that Nadya Suleman’s 14 kids are being neglected and living in squalor. Sadly, we would not be shocked if this was true. [Celeb Dirty Laundry]
- Louis C.K’s new TV show will star … Ashley Tisdale? That’s an odd pair. [PopBytes]
- Pilar Sanders, the estranged wife of former NFL star Deion Sanders, was arrested for “assault family violence” against her husband. [Uptown Magazine]
- Martin Lawrence and his wife of 17 years, Shamicka, are dunzo. [Celebrity Cafe]
- Tony Perkins, a kooky right-wing Christian homophobe, is concerned that Mike & Ike candies are gay. Let me repeat that: he is concerned that candies are gay. [Nerve]
- Nicki Minaj is back on Twitter after quitting in a huff last week when fans leaked her music. [PopDust]
- Fourteen animals with Skrillex hair. I really don’t get what Ellie Goulding sees in this guy. [The FW]
- Dudes explain their top three no-nos for a first date. [Em & Lo]
- Taylor Swift wants to play Joni Mitchell in a film version of the biography Girls Like Us, by Sheila Weller, about the lives of Carole King, Joni Mitchell, and Carly Simon. [Lainey Gossip]
- David Arquette is back together with “Entertainment Tonight” reporter Christina McLarty, who also happens to be the ex-wife of “Girls Gone Wild” impresario Joe Francis. [Life & Style]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
Image via Getty
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.