Evening Quickies: Brandy Opens Up About Teen Eating Disorder
- Brandy has opened up about an eating disorder she suffered from in the ’90s, back when she was both a pop singer and the star of “Moesha.” In an episode of VH1’s “Behind the Music” airing tonight, Brandy reveals that she wasn’t “eating properly, not eating at all, diet pills, regurgitating, and all of these things that girls do.” She continues, “People don’t understand that being the hottest star or making the most money does not mean anything. I’m here to tell you I was making so much money — I was omnipresent — and I was the unhappiest teenager probably in the world.” [Us Weekly]
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley have adopted a second daughter, their rep has confirmed. The couple are already parents to Naleigh, age three, whom they adopted from South Korea. Mazel tov! [People]
- Paparazzi pics from Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher’s supposedly-romantic weekend away confirm nothing other than Mila has an amazingly cute ass. And she likes blueberries. [Evil Beet Gossip]
- Rumor has it Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are tying the knot on June 2. [Celebrity Cafe]
- TLC is going on tour — with a hologram Left Eye! [TMZ]
- This woman supposedly has the most symmetrical face in all of Britain. She looks kind of like Kate Bosworth, don’t you think? [The FW]
- Octomom, who’s recently been accused of child neglect, has been bopped for getting a $520 haircut. Them’s John Edwards prices. [Celebrity Cafe]
- What do Marnie from “Girls,” Betty from “Mad Men,” and Charlotte from “Sex and the City” have in common? [The Atlantic Monthly]
- What kind of condom would Einstein have worn? [YourTango]
- Ten real-life royal tiaras fit for a princess! [Betty Confidential]
- Don’t look at these pics if you can’t handle interior design porn. [Wander With Style]
- White House party-crasher/”Real Housewives of D.C.” star Tareq Salahi wants to run for governor of Virginia. Is his soon-to-be-ex-wife still banging that due from Journey? [TMZ]
- Kendra Wilkinson said her new reality show will be “empowering” like BDSM erotica lit Fifty Shades Of Grey, although she confesses she has not actually read Fifty Shades Of Grey. But, you know, minor detail. [Fox News]
- Courtney Stodden enjoyed a super sexy sensual game of beach volleyball. [Evil Beet Gossip]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.