Morning Quickies: Carey Mulligan & Marcus Mumford Married This Weekend!
- Carey Mulligan married Mumford & Sons’ Marcus Mumford on Saturday in a barn at a friend’s farm in Somerset, England, as guests including Colin Firth, Jake Gyllenhaal and Sienna Miller sat in attendance. Mumford’s bandmates played the after-ceremony. Congratulations, Carey! (And eat your heart out, Shia LaBeouf.) [Starpulse]
- E! News host Guiliana Rancic, 37, and her husband Bill Rancic announced that they are expecting their first child via a gestational surrogate. The couple has been public about her struggle with infertility and breast cancer. Mazel tov! [People]
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux, headed to the altar? Sources tell TMZ that Jen scoped out a hotel on the Greek island of Crete and said she was planning a July wedding. We’ll believe this when it actually happens. [TMZ]
- Gotye is taking smack about the “Glee” cover of “Somebody That I Used To Know.” Damn. [Celebrity Cafe]
- Fiona Apple’s first single from her new album is out — check out “Every Single Night.” [Pitchfork]
- Justin Bieber tweeted yesterday about Mariah Yeater, the woman who accused him earlier this year of impregnating her inside a bathroom at the Staples Center. The Biebs tweeted a link to a “Borat” video, with the message “Mariah Yeeter [sic] … we have never met… so from the heart i just wanted to say.” That’s a little nasty, Biebs! [PopCrush]
- Koala bear fights are worse than Ronnie and Sammi fights. And that’s saying something. [The FW]
- Tips for moving on after you’ve been blindsided by a breakup. [Uptown Magazine]
- How to tell if he loves you … or is just using you for sex. [Gurl.com]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.