Hot Links: Ian Somerhalder Has His Eye On “50 Shades Of Grey”
- “Vampire Diaries” star Ian Somerhalder wants to play Christian Grey in the movie adaptation of the smutty “Fifty Shades Of Grey” series. He’s no Ryan Gosling … but I can see him as Master of the Red Room of Pain. [TooFab]
- The sexual revolution may have come out of the ’60s, but that doesn’t mean dumb sex advice wasn’t being doled out at the same time. Here’s some of the word sex tips from that era. [TruTV]
- Kate Hudson is totally not mad at Stella McCartney for dressing her in that horrific fringed atrocity for the 2001 Academy Awards. I, however, am still holding a grudge. [NYMag.com]
- If you weren’t sure that Drew Barrymore is expecting a baby with fiance Will Kopelman, the actress was feted with a baby shower this past weekend. [Celebrity Baby Scoop]
- “Think Like A Man” was the top movie at the box office this weekend, knocking “The Hunger Games” down from its pedestal after a full month at #1 — so why hasn’t The New York Times’ reviewed the film yet? [Your Tango]
- Susan Sarandon believes the government has tapped her phone. [Newser]
- Oh my god, finally! Scientists have discovered what causes brain freeze! [Newser]
- Could you live in 200 sq. ft. treehouse? Short answer: DUH OBVIOUSLY. [Stylelist Home]
- A look at the fashion featured in the second episode of “Girls.” [NYMag.com]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.