Evening Quickies: Katy Perry Having Second Thoughts?
- Rumor has it, soon-to-be-divorcée Katy Perry is a “lost soul right now” and trying to get Russell Brand back. Somehow I smell BS on this one. But if not … girl, resist the temptation and go bang that male model you were screwing again. [PopCrush]
- Celebs remember Dick Clark, who died yesterday at age 82, over Twitter. [Celebrity Cafe]
- Splurge, regret. Splurge, regret. Are you shopping for the wrong reasons? [Betty Confidential]
- All the deets on the 10 episodes of “Arrested Development” coming soon to your friendly local Netflix subscription. [PopBytes]
- Three common food myths explained by a nutritionist. [A New Mode]
- “American Horror Story” creator Ryan Murphy says season two will be set in an East Coast institution for the criminally insane run by a new character played by Jessica Lange. He promised the the upcoming season is “fun, sexy and baroque.” [Hollywood Reporter]
- The comics behind “Shit Girls Say” landed a book deal for fall 2012, because of course it did. [Flavorwire]
- Six years of Suri Cruise’s bored face. And outfits. Always the outfits. [Buzzfeed]
- Are fashion bloggers just a “trend,” as Vogue Italia editor Franca Sozzani claimed at a recent conference? [New York Girl Style]
- Updos … so many updos. [Wander With Style]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.