Evening Quickies: Loretta Devine Defends “Youthful Boy” Chris Brown
- “The Client List” actress Loretta Devine defended her “This Christmas” costar Chris Brown on Bravo’s “Watch What Happens Live” last night, saying, “Love is love, you know? And he wasn’t the first one to hit somebody.” She also called him a “very youthful boy,” which I suspect is her way of saying he was/is as immature as we all suspect. [Clutch Magazine]
- Seal who? Heidi Klum might already have a new dude: sources say she’s dating ad exec Thomas Hayo, a fellow judge on “Germany’s Next Top Model.” [NYMag.com]
- Victoria Beckham’s birthday cake was a depressing pile of fruit. I mean, a healthy pile of fruit. [BuzzFeed]
- Well, Nelly Furtado’s new song “Big Hoops” doesn’t leave much to the imagination, does it? [PopBytes]
- IKEA is introducing flat-screen TV sets. Don’t worry, you don’t need to assemble it yourself. [The FW]
- Fail: a casting call for an Acura car commercial sought a “friendly, not-too-dark” African-American. [Uptown Magazine]
- Here’s a sneak peek of “Glee”‘s Whitney Houston tribute episode. [PopCrush]
- Minimalist posters of famous haircuts. [Flavorwire]
- Is there such a thing as too much masturbation? (Hush your mouth.) [Em & Lo]
- Wanna prank your dude? Here are five ideas! [Gurl.com]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.