Morning Quickies: Mila Kunis And Ashton Kutcher Dating?
- New couple alert: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis are dating, years and years and years after being “That ’70s Show” costars. [Celeb Dirty Laundry]
- After claiming last week that Dave Grohl “hit on” her daughter Frances Bean Cobain — and getting smacked down by Frances — Courtney Love apologized over Twitter: “Bean sorry I believed the gossip…Mommy loves you.” All the best parenting gets done over Twitter. [Dlisted]
- Media Takeout, admittedly one of the more shady gossip blogs, claims that Kanye West invited Kim Kardashian to join him on the European leg of his and Jay-Z’s tour, but dumped her after she wanted to bring the reality TV show cameras along. [ONTD]
- Attention, Brits: newly engaged couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are moving to Britain. [Stupid Celebrities]
- Homemade One Direction jewelry on Etsy.com is as chic and sophisticated as it sounds. [Gurl]
- Dame Maggie Smith has reportedly asked to be written out of “Downton Abbey” after the third season. Perhaps she just needs … a weekend … to relax. [Daily Mail UK]
- Ex-“SNL” cast member Rachel Dratch opens up in her new book about being replaced on “30 Rock” by Jane Krakowski. [US Weekly]
- “Real Housewives” producers are seeking to cast Christian women to star in a reality series based on Kristen Chenowith’s show “GCB.” [TMZ]
- Pippa Middleton’s been spotted in France partying with three different eligible French bachelors. But what I really want to talk about is WTF is that yellow dress with the pink bows she is wearing? [Celebitchy]
- Also, Pippa may be in trubs for riding in an car in Paris in which a driver waved a semi-automatic handgun at paparazzi. [US Weekly]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.