Morning Quickies: Lady Gaga Tweets “Pop Singers Don’t Eat”
- Lady Gaga is getting slammed for a tweet reading “Just killed back to back spin classes. Eating a salad, dreaming of a cheeseburger #PopSingersDontEat #IWasBornThisWay.” I thought Lady Gaga of all people would have known better than to tweet that. [PopCrush]
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian are splurging on a week at a private bungalow in St. Lucia. [The Celebrity Cafe]
- The National Enquirer reportedly has a video of Bobbi Kristina Brown ripping a bong. [Stupid Celebrities]
- Ten reasons stripping made this woman a better lover. [Betty Confidential]
- Unsurprisingly, Catholics are not happy about the “nun-kini” bathing suit that Kate Upton wears in the remake of “The Three Stooges.” [Starpulse]
- Move over Maru — there’s a new Internet cat in town and his name is Waffles. [The FW]
- Is using a Groupon on a date a dealbreaker? [Uptown Magazine]
- Scandalized neighbors in rural Pennsylvania are trying to shut down a BDSM sex compound called “Woodstocks.” [Boing Boing]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
Image via Getty
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.