Hot Links: Levi Johnston Talks About Being A “Deadbeat Dad”
- Levi Johnston sat down with “The Insider” to talk about how he managed to accidentally knock up another girlfriend. He also said he “doesn’t feel like a father to Tripp,” his son with Bristol Palin. [Celebrity Baby Scoop]
- The etiquette behind bringing a “plus one” to a wedding. [TresSugar]
- Comcast subscribers in Colorado Springs got quite a surprise this week when the cable company accidentally swapped a “Good Morning America” broadcast for hardcore porn. [Huffington Post]
- Headed to Coachella? Here are 13 bands you need to know about! [College Candy]
- The cast of “The Wonder Years” — where are they now? [TooFab]
- Here are some of the best rock music conspiracy theories, from Jack and Meg White’s real relationship to what caused Aaliyah plane to crash. [TruTV]
- Did Tina Fey hint that “30 Rock”‘s end is near? [Newser]
- Apparently, more and more couples are opting to have a friend officiate their wedding. Would you partake in this trend? [Your Tango]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.