Evening Quickies: Frances Bean Cobain Responds To Courtney Love’s Allegation That Dave Grohl “Hit On” Her
- Frances Bean Cobain’s PR people just sent out the following statement from the daughter of Courtney Love, regarding her mother’s recent claim that ex-Nirvana drummer Dave Grohl “hit on” her: “While I’m generally silent on the affairs of my biological mother, her recent tirade has taken a gross turn. I have never been approached by Dave Grohl in more than a platonic way. I’m in a monogamous relationship and very happy. Twitter should ban my mother.” Good for Frances for setting the record straight.
- Scarlett Johansson opened up about her divorce from Ryan Reynolds in the latest issue of Vogue, which she called “horrible” and “devastating.” Even though their divorce was “comically amicable,” Scarlett said, “I don’t feel on the other side of it completely” and regrets that while they were married they couldn’t spend more time together because of their busy careers. ScarJo comes off as surprisingly relatable in this interview. [Vogue]
- Axl Rose won’t attend this year’s Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony as a member of Guns N’ Roses and wrote a letter to the Hall of Fame stating, “I strongly request that I not be inducted in absentia.” Axl Rose and ex-bandmate Slash haven’t shared a stage for almost two decades. [Rolling Stone]
- President Obama called Kanye West a jackass again. [Uptown Magazine]
- Grab the Kleenex: Nick Lachey says rumors of a 98 Degrees reunion tour are greatly exaggerated. [Starpulse]
- China censored Kate Winslet’s 3D naked body in the re-release of “Titanic.” [Celebrity Cafe]
- Ranking twentysomethings’ TV jobs from most to least realistic. [Flavorwire]
- FX and Vince Vaughn are working on a TV series based on the memoir I Was A Teenage Dominatrix, by Shawna Keeney. [NYmag.com Vulture]
- Cabybaras that look like Rafael Nadal is my new favorite Tumblr. [The FW]
- How to keep your vagina healthy and sparkling clean! Well, maybe not sparkling. [Em & Lo]
- Green Day is planning to release three new albums in the next year, titled Uno!, Dos! and Tre! (not tres, but tre). [Popdust]
- Eve says Nicki Minaj should show some “respect” to Lil Kim. [PopCrush]
- Simple tips for sensitive skin. [Betty Confidential]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.