- Kim Kardashian hit up “The Today Show” this morning and addressed the rumors that she’s porking Kanye West. And by rumors, I mean he released a song about how he “fell in love” with her, and the other day they saw a movie together, went back to his place, and she was photographed by paparazzi doing the walk of shame the next morning. Kim says she and Kanye have been friends for a long time and coyly hinted “you never know what the future holds.” She also addressed the PETA “flour bombing” incident and said wearing fur should be a “personal choice.” Watch the segment above!
- Kate Middleton’s birthday present to Prince William was a $40,000 portrait … of herself. [Celeb Dirty Laundry]
- Jane Aldridge, the blogger behind Sea Of Shoes, responded to the profile of her in Texas Monthly that made the 20-year-old sound obnoxious and entitled. [Fashionista]
- What bikini season?! Here are 10 desserts you can make with a Cadbury Creme egg. [The FW]
- How stalkers are using Facebook to find you in person. Sleep easy, girls! [Gurl.com]
- How many bra puns can Spanx use to sell their new bras? Also, they don’t smoosh your boobs? I intend to get to the bottom of this caper. [Racked]
- Ah-nold was not so impressed with the last “Terminator” film. Well, we were not so impressed with his stint as governor of California. So we’re even. [Celebrity Cafe]
- What’s the appropriate age difference cut-off in a relationship? I mean, beyond the legal cut-off. [Nerve]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.