- Whitney Houston’s autopsy report has been released and includes upsetting new deets. Houston was found facedown in her hotel room bathtub with a bloody nose and a spoon “with a crystal-like substance” was found nearby. The substance was later tested and revealed to be cocaine. Although the official cause of death was drowning, Whitney Houston also had cocaine, marijuana, Xanax, Flexeril and Benadryl in her system. [PopCrush]
- Kanye West released a new song online yesterday, “Theraflu,” and raps about how he “fell in love with Kim” Kardashian and implies that he could get Kris Humphries dropped from the New Jersey Nets, which is owned by his friend Jay-Z. [Us Weekly]
- Remember Alicia Silverstone “kiss-feeding” her son by chewing up his food and spitting it into his mouth? Here’s what happens when parents try to kiss-feed their kids. [Gurl.com]
- The Situation has checked out of rehab. [Celebrity Cafe]
- Whoa, these Easter bunnies are sketchy. [The FW]
- Dudes explain what it means to “have sex like a woman.” [Em & Lo]
- This lady delivered her own baby in the front seat of a car while her husband was speeding 85MPH to get to the hospital. [The Stir]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.