Hot Links: Happy Birthday (And We Miss You), Heath Ledger! Plus, Where’s Drew’s Baby Bump?
- Today is Heath Ledger’s birthday — had he not passed away, the actor would have been 33. In his honor, here are 33 things you maybe didn’t know about him! [College Candy]
- Spring training has begun! Here at some things baseball can teach us about love. [Your Tango]
- “True Blood” returns to HBO on June 10! Who else is psyched? [The Stir]
- Meanwhile, check out Robert Pattinson showing off his seduction skills in the trailer for “Bel Ami.” [The Stir]
- So, Dr. Amelia McDonell-Parry of The Frisky Celebrity Baby Bump Institute — that’s me! — has concluded that Drew Barrymore maybe isn’t pregnant because shouldn’t she have a visible bump by now? [Celebrity Baby Scoop]
- Peter Facinelli discussed his split from wife Kelly Taylor, I mean, Jennie Garth on “Live! With Kelly” this morning. [Celeb Dirty Laundry]
- Did you know that Courteney Cox was originally supposed to play Rachel Green on “Friends”? The role eventually went to Jennifer Aniston. [Newser]
- Whoa. Check out this video of a baby — like, an infant in diapers! — scaling a climbing wall. [TruTV]
- Uh, why did this woman have a newborn baby zipped in her purse? Clearly, an early frontrunner for worst mom of the year. [Huffington Post]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.