Evening Quickies: Kristen Wiig To Leave “SNL”?
- Kristen Wiig, Andy Samberg and Jason Sudeikis are ditching “Saturday Night Live” at the end of the season, two sources tell Us Weekly. [Us Weekly]
- “Star Wars” condoms remind us that in bed, as Yoda says, “Do or do not. There is no try.” [Geekologie]
- Minka Kelly is still tapping that Wilmer Valderama ass. How does he get so many girls? Amelia suspects he has an enormous penis. [Evil Beet Gossip]
- Karl Lagerfeld sent Adele a bucketload of pricy Chanel bags to apologize for calling her “a little too fat” in a French magazine. [The Sun UK]
- April showers bring May flowers … which means it’s time for you to get a splashingly chic raincoat. [Uptown Magazine]
- Do Bethanny Frankel’s SkinnyGirl products actually work? [NYMag.com]
- Vanessa Williams has opened up about being molested as a child. [Starpulse]
- OPI is releasing four Minnie Mouse-inspired polishes. [BellaSugar]
- Mercury in retrograde, explained. [Ecosalon]
- Tara Reid snapped at a journalist for asking her about plastic surgery, “It’s as if I’m the only person in the world who’s had it. I don’t want to be a poster child for it. I’ve done a lot more stuff in my life than have plastic surgery.” Don’t speak too soon: the only other thing you’re known for is being a total hot mess, Tara! [Crushable]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.