Evening Quickies: Why Do We Care So Much About Fat Betty?
- Why do people care so much about that Betty Draper Francis has gotten fat in order to conceal actress January Jones’ pregnancy on “Mad Men”? I know it’s a shocking look for Betty, but people on the interwebs are really freaking out about it. [Personally, I just enjoy a fat suit. — Editor] [Huffington Post]
- Darren Criss and Matt Bomer singing Goyte’s “Somebody That I Used To Know” on “Glee” has me crying at my desk. [Nerve]
- “30 Rock”‘s Alec Baldwin pitched a fit on Twitter after a newspaper reporter showed up at his new fianceé’s yoga class, presumably to get a peek at the ring. [Gothamist]
- Frisky pal Julianne Smolinski presents the thinking woman’s guide to the bestselling e-book, Fifty Shades Of Grey. [NYMag.com]
- Dancing made this chick finally love and appreciate her belly. [Gurl.com]
- On the importance of being awkward. [Rookie Mag]
- Helen Mirren wants your bras! The starlet is heading up the Big Bra Hunt for the charity OxFam, asking British ladies to donate their unwanted bras to disadvantaged women in Senegal. [Starpulse]
- Here’s some serious balcony porn. I’m so jealous. [Wander With Style]
- Old Navy’s April Fool’s joke (inadvertently?) catered to a certain niche fetish crowd. [How About We]
- Seven signs that signal you’ve found the right mate. [Betty Confidential]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.