Morning Quickies: Sarah Palin Co-Hosting “The Today Show” Tomorrow
- Sarah Palin will co-host “The Today Show” on Tuesday in what I think we can all agree is a brazen ploy for ratings. Katie Couric will be co-hosting “Good Morning America” on the same day. Well played, “Today,” well played. [Dlisted]
- Alec Baldwin is engaged to his 28-year-old yoga instructor girlfriend, Hilaria Thomas. Mazel tov! [Huffington Post]
- Today in Casting Decisions We Don’t Approve Of: Ashton Kutcher will play Apple’s co-founder Steve Jobs in an indie flick, “Jobs.” [Variety]
- On April Fools Day, Gwyneth Paltrow proved she does have a sense of humor about GOOP after all. [Evil Beet Gossip]
- Naked Norwegian dudes are promoting tourism … or public humping. It’s hard to say. (NSFW) [Queerty]
- Researchers are developing a Facebook app that could tell you if one of your friends has an STI — presumably so you can better protect yourself from infection. Hmm, that still sounds like a major violation of privacy. [Nerve]
- TMZ claims MTV repeatedly threatened to kick Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino off “Jersey Shore” due to of his drinking and drug use and that producers had sit-down talks with him several times warning him to sober up. Sitch recently checked into rehab. [Evil Beet Gossip]
- Carrie Brownstein from “Portlandia” and the band Sleater-Kinney will publish a memoir. [NY Times]
- A new book claims that O.J. Simpson’s then-24-year-old son murdered Nicole Brown Simpson. [Us Weekly]
- Meet Anori the polar bear cub, half-sister of Knut. She is worthy of your squees! [The FW]
- Octomom is now receiving $2,000 a month in welfare from the state of California. Without any snark whatsoever, I am sincerely surprised it has taken this long. [TMZ]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.